Recognizing full liberty of individual interpretation, and taking cognizance of the various statements of faith under which our members have made their professions, we unite in affirming our acceptance of the historic Christian faith as expressed in the Nicene and Apostolic Creeds and more particularly in the following main points:-
- We believe in the completeness of the Bible as the written word of God and the final authority in all matters of faith.
- We believe in one God, Maker and Ruler of all things, Father of all people; the source of all goodness, beauty, all truth and love.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, our Teacher, Example and Redeemer the Saviour of the world through His death and resurrection.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, God present with us for guidance, for comfort and strength.
- We believe in the Church as the fellowship for worship and for service of all who are united to the living Lord.
- We believe in the Kingdom of God as the divine rule in human society; and in the fellowship of all people under the Fatherhood of God.
- We believe in the final triumph of truth and righteousness, and in the life everlasting.
- We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ.
Upon this foundation of our Faith, we agree to live and labour together as true disciples of Jesus Christ.